- - AUS – ANALYSIS SHOWS THERE ARE NO PRICE PREMIUMS UNDER THE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN GM CROP MORATORIUM
- - AUS – $1 BILLION CANOLA EXPORT MARKET SECURED
- - AUS – OGTR PROPOSAL REGARDING GENE TECH CRITICISED
- - INT – CRISPR TECHNOLOGY TO ACCELERATE CROP DEVELOPMENT
- - AUS – ABCA LAUNCHES NEW EDITION OF AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY GUIDE
- - AUS – VITAMIN BOOSTED GM BANANAS FOR AFRICA
- - USA – THE GM PAPAYA JOURNEY
- - BRAZIL – GM SUGARCANE APPROVED FOR COMMERCIAL USE
- - USA – GM RICE WITH IMMUNITY BOOST
- - CHINA – TWO NEW GM CROPS APPROVED
Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia
The Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia Limited (ABCA) is the national coordinating organisation for the Australian agricultural biotechnology sector and was established to pursue recognition of the current and potential benefits of agricultural biotechnology.
ABCA aims to ensure that the Australian farming sector can appropriately access and adopt this technology for the benefit of national and global food security, the nation’s farming sector, and the environment, thus helping to deliver a more sustainable and prosperous future for Australian agriculture.
Working broadly across the agriculture sector, ABCA is committed to providing quality, factual, science-based information about gene technology in agriculture.
ABCA is an industry initiative with three supporting members – AusBiotech, CropLife Australia and the National Farmers’ Federation – and our activities are also supported by a project partnership with the red meat industry.