- - USA – CRISPR TECHNOLOGY AND AGRICULTURE
- - AUS – REPORT JOINS GM DEBATE
- - CANADA – GREENPEACE FOUNDER LEADS GM RICE SUPPORT
- - CANADA – THE COST OF THE AUSSIE GM CANOLA BANS
- - INDIA – GM MUSTARD “SAFE”
- - USA – GM SALMON IS SAFE
- - AUS – LIFT GM CROP BANS SAYS REPORT
- - INT – SCIENTISTS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND GM OPPOSITION
- - AUS – FARM POLICY AT RISK IN FRAGILE PARLIAMENT
- - AUS – WA LABOR CLARIFIES GM CROP POLICY
Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia
The Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia Limited (ABCA) is the national coordinating organisation for the Australian agricultural biotechnology sector and was established to pursue recognition of the current and potential benefits of agricultural biotechnology.
ABCA aims to ensure that the Australian farming sector can appropriately access and adopt this technology for the benefit of national and global food security, the nation’s farming sector, and the environment, thus helping to deliver a more sustainable and prosperous future for Australian agriculture.
Working broadly across the agriculture sector, ABCA is committed to providing quality, factual, science-based information about gene technology in agriculture.
ABCA is an industry initiative with three supporting members – AusBiotech, CropLife Australia and the National Farmers’ Federation – and our activities are also supported by a project partnership with the red meat industry.