- - INT – NUTRIENT-BOOSTED CASSAVA
- - INT – 20+ YEARS OF DATA FOR ‘POWERFUL’ TOOL
- - AUS – FAKE NEWS THWARTS GENE TECH
- - AUS – WA INQUIRY SUPPORTS STATUS QUO
- - USA – GOV RELEASES GM LABELING RULES
- - USA – GM PLANTS WITH GROWTH BOOSTED BY 40%
- - USA – GM CROPS CAN OFFSET CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS
- - AUS – GM COTTON THRIVES IN NORTHERN AUS
- - SPAIN – DROUGHT RESISTANT PLANTS DEVELOPED
- - USA – USDA APPROVES EDIBLE COTTON
Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia
The Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia Limited (ABCA) is the national coordinating organisation for the Australian agricultural biotechnology sector and was established to pursue recognition of the current and potential benefits of agricultural biotechnology.
ABCA aims to ensure that the Australian farming sector can appropriately access and adopt this technology for the benefit of national and global food security, the nation’s farming sector, and the environment, thus helping to deliver a more sustainable and prosperous future for Australian agriculture.
Working broadly across the agriculture sector, ABCA is committed to providing quality, factual, science-based information about gene technology in agriculture.
ABCA is an industry initiative with three supporting members – AusBiotech, CropLife Australia and the National Farmers’ Federation – and our activities are also supported by a project partnership with the red meat industry.